Thursday, September 15, 2011

Questions from the 3rd Turk!


Will the trial be completed on Saturday? Will all stakes be run on the Silo Course?Due you have good flying Birds? Is there water available? Whats on the Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner menus? When does the wrangler show up and what does he charge? Can I ride a Horse because of my poor health? I need a good scout too! Are all the fences fixed and did someone get rid off all the coyotes and crazy deer out there?

PS: Oh, I forgot you have to hold my check for 3 weeks before cashing.It!!
Unless I win of course!!
Looking forward to a day with Friends.

1 comment:

Cipp said...

The Third Turk is actually a third party fictional character that has a strong likleness to the photo on the Highland Blog page that is pictured to the left of the comment area.
I believe he has a strong resemblance to a slightly aged Greg Terek who is alledgedly a close friend and confidant of Jim the Dego Cipponeri and Paul "no I'm not Italian just a Pollock Tutro".